While we will not be offering Electrify Tech Camp this summer 2022, we will be offering The Joy of Coding, which is a virtual program intended for high school students. If you are interested in learning about Electrify Tech Camp for summer 2023, please complete our INTEREST FORM.
Selected participants will be notified via their parent/guardian’s email. Upon acceptance into the program, students will need to pay their registration fee and submit an information packet to keep their slot.
If you have any questions or are experiencing difficulty applying, please contact us.
- Electrify Tech Camps is open to current high school freshman, sophomore, and junior students. No prior experience is required to attend each program.
How to apply
- Students will be asked to rank our five programs in preferential order when applying to Electrify.
- Space is limited for each program and applicants are not guaranteed a spot due to the high demand/popularity of our programs.
- We try to give accepted students their first choice, but due to the number of applications we receive, this is not always possible.
- If you have been placed in a program you don’t want/can’t do, refer to our cancellation policy below or contact us.
- The fee for each camp is $700.
- Payment is NOT required at the time of application.
- Registration fees will only be accepted electronically, and the link will be sent in an email once a camper’s slot has been confirmed. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- We have a limited number of full and partial scholarships available for students who would otherwise not be able to attend Electrify. If you would like to apply for the scholarship, please fill out this scholarship form.
- We will inform you of our decision as soon as possible. Please note: you must also fill out the application form to be eligible.
- Electrify Tech Camp is a highly sought after summer program. There is a limited capacity for each program and in an effort to ensure complete attendance; a full refund will not be given at any time. If a student needs to cancel their attendance, a $650 refund will be given only if we are able to fill your space with another student. If we are unable to fill it, no refund will be given.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Students and their families will be provided with a copy of the Student Rights and Responsibility handbook via email after the application has been completed and received by ECE@Michigan.